It’s staggering. 65% of us are visual learners. Images sent to eyes beat words aimed at ears more than half the time. In the race to persuade, deploying armies of text without pictures is surrender.
Our advice to communicators? Never cede an inch on scholarship or research. When presenting, use pictures. Those images are signposts to the heart.
At Churchill, our filmmakers answer the ”why” behind every idea. We uncover the song at the center of every enterprise or cause and sing it back with grace, beauty, and authenticity. This is our passion.
Six Steps to Extraordinary Films
- Find and develop the client’s story
- Propose the most effective visual approach
- Organize and advance subjects, locations, and logistics
- Deploy the film team
- Edit, adjust, and deliver the final product
- Rollout and promote the film to target audiences
“A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet.”
– Orson Welles