Our advice to communicators? Never cede an inch on scholarship or research. When presenting, use pictures. Those images are signposts to the heart.
At Churchill, our filmmakers answer the ”why” behind every idea. We uncover the song at the enter of every enterprise or cause, and sing it back with grace, beauty, and authenticity. This is our passion.
Six Steps to Extraordinary Films
- Find and develop the client story
- Propose the most effective visual approch
- Organize and advance subjects, locations, and logistics
- Deploy the film team
- Edit, adjust, and deliver final product
- Rollout and promote film to target audiences
“A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet.”
– Orson Welles